Have you ever used Microsoft’s OneDrive tool? With Microsoft OneDrive, you can access your files in real-time from anywhere. OneDrive also makes cloud sharing of your files safer and more secure.
But did you know that it is possible to sync your files to the desktop using OneDrive? With the Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and OneNote documents all syncing in real-time, it is convenient to edit them on the Windows 10 platform.
Want to learn the simple steps to sync OneDrive with your Windows 10 device? MyTek gives you the step-by-step syncing process.
How to Sync OneDrive with Windows 10?
Transfer of files from OneDrive to Windows 10 and vice-versa comes with a simple drag and drop functionality. But, users may not want entire OneDrive files to sync with Windows 10. Hence, there is an option in OneDrive to select specific files to sync them to your Windows 10 device.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to the Windows taskbar notification tab.
- Select the OneDrive cloud icon (blue or white).
- Once a popup screen opens up, select the More option and navigate to Settings.
- Go to the Accounts tab and select Choose folders.
- Deselect the box Make all files available.
- Now, you can choose only the files that you want to sync to your computer. After that, click on Ok to start the file sync.
If you want more assistance with OneDrive syncing tips and tricks, contact the IT experts at MyTek. You may get in touch with us at 623-312-2440.