Growing businesses in Phoenix, Arizona are up against an increasing demand for IT automation and data security. Yet not many can maintain a costly in-house IT team. And that’s where a third-party partner can help. The managed IT services Phoenix businesses are looking to outsource range from round-the-clock IT monitoring to full-fledged backup and disaster recovery and security consultation to one-off IT projects.
Needless to say, handing over a good portion of your IT infrastructure to someone else can be a bit scary. You have to not only make sure they’re up to the task but that they also have the reliability and credibility to back their services.
And that’s where MyTek comes into the picture. We’re a team of IT experts specializing in the art of listening to the pain points of our clients and understanding their processes before curating unique IT solutions. As one of the top managed IT services in Phoenix, as named by the Phoenix Business Journal’s Book of Lists, we focus solely on serving the managed IT needs of Arizona’s growing businesses (SMBs).
From full to partial managed IT to data security and cloud hosting to one-off projects and continuous monitoring, by adapting to different use cases, we engineer solutions that are uniquely suited to your business and its goals.
What Makes MyTek a competitive Managed IT Services Provider in Phoenix, AZ
At MyTek, we have created a portfolio of services that cater to the different needs of growing Phoenix businesses.
MyTek Butler is our comprehensive suite of IT solutions that can be customizable to your liking. Butler is distributed in three tiers, allowing companies to choose the exact service they’re looking for.
MyTek Butler Essentials
Butler Essentials enables you to be in the driver’s seat and control your IT systems. You can hire the Butler on a contractual basis and control each and every aspect of your IT needs.
Here’s how Butler Essentials makes sure your IT foundation stays solid as ever –
- Proactive monitoring to detect issues
- Regular software patch deployment
- A system-wide anti-malware solution to protect your devices
MyTek Butler Enhanced
MyTek Butler Enhanced truly brings out the collaborative spirit in tackling security threats and strengthening infrastructure. You can bring MyTek on board as a strategic partner and take advantage of decades of domain knowledge and experience.
With Butler Enhanced, you get to decide what you want to handle on your own and what should be offloaded to us.
Here’s how Butler Enhanced brings the best of both worlds:
- MyTek acts as a trusted partner and proactively handles network and server security
- MyTek oversees Group Policies and Shared Folders to make sure there’s no data leak
- MyTek monitors software and hardware health and handles warranty policies
MyTek Butler Ultimate
Not all businesses want to have in-house IT resources and would prefer to outsource it entirely. In those cases, MyTek assumes the responsibility of handling the entire IT ecosystem with care, honesty, and unparalleled expertise.
Here’s why Phoenix businesses are using MyTek Butler Ultimate to scale quickly:
- Proactive monitoring and shielding of your network, servers, and devices from potential threats
- Facilitating real-time data backup and disaster recovery (BDR) protocols for business continuity
- On-site services for cases that cannot be addressed virtually
- Monthly reports and consultations through quarterly meetings to help your business grow
- 24/7 live customer support to answer any queries you may have
MyTek Hosting Services
Cloud hosting creates a low barrier of entry for small businesses since there’s no equipment cost or initial investment. That said, hosting services in Phoenix often fail to provide the flexibility and affordability SMBs look for.
MyTek leverages state-of-the-art cloud hosting solutions to empower Arizona businesses.
- Partnership with premiere hosting partners: MyTek partners with leading hosting entities to offer secure and customizable solutions to businesses
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform: MyTek is a part of Microsoft Partners Network, which means we can roll out solutions based on Microsoft’s infrastructure, such as Microsoft Azure Cloud. Microsoft Azure is the leading cloud platform for businesses looking to leverage the Office ecosystem.
- Additional hosting solutions: On top of the cloud hosting solutions, MyTek helps Phoenix businesses set up their email servers, VoIP, and desktop virtualization.
MyTek security services
The pandemic has increased cybercrime by 600% and it’s the local businesses that often suffer the most when it by a cyberattack. MyTek offers an all-around security solution that isn’t restricted to virtual devices. Here’s how MyTek keeps Phoenix businesses safe:
- Network security: Keeping networks safe has been the priority in the last few years. MyTek offers Unified Threat Management (UTM) to create a holistic blueprint of your network
- Physical security: The on-site security provided by MyTek include e-signage, CCTV network protection, and granular access control system
- Security training: Your security measures will not yield visible results if your workforce is not aware of the challenges. MyTek trains workforces to make them aware of security best practices and preventive measures.
Independent and one-off projects
Managed IT service providers (MSPs) are known for providing continuous support. However, it becomes really challenging to accommodate one-off projects that hold significant value in a client’s business. MyTek has long perfected the ability to take on independent and challenging projects to make sure businesses can run without disruptions. Many IT firms won’t do these one-off projects, but we know how critical they can be and are happy to jump in and help when possible.
Specialized IT projects where MyTek can help Phoenix businesses are:
- Relocation and IT renovation
- Network upgrades and legacy hardware replacements
- Email service migration
- Software roadmap to save cost
MyTek Managed IT Services for Phoenix businesses Local businesses in Phoenix need a trusted partner to take care of their IT needs. As a managed services provider in Phoenix, we bridge the skill and knowledge gap and offer customized solutions that fit into each company’s IT roadmap. To know more about how we can help your business, get in touch with us today.