Relax. We’ve got it all covered.
With Butler Ultimate, MyTek assumes the responsibility to manage your technology from a proactive, reactive and strategic standpoint. In addition to the services offered in our Essentials and Enhanced programs, the following services are added:
- Anticipate, monitor and manage your back-up and disaster recovery solutions and restore your data in the event it is compromised.
- Anticipate, monitor and manage your servers, workstations and network infrastructure.
- Unlimited access by email and phone to MyTek’s support services, staffed by knowledgeable technology professionals.
- On-site support is included for issues that cannot be resolved remotely.
- Monthly technology wellness assessment and report to catch any issues before they negatively impact your business.
- Quarterly meetings with your MyTek Client Success Manager to understand your business goals and offer technologysolutions to support the achievement of those goals.
For the company that wants to know their technology is in great hands 24/7 and wants it to be a competitive advantage, Ultimate is a great option.
MyTek Supports Rapid Growth and Scale with Flexible IT Services for Arizona-Based 4Front
4Front Ventures is an Arizona-based company in the cannabis industry with operations in multiple states. The company is undergoing rapid growth and scale and need a partner that could offer flexible, scalable IT services. MyTek’s Butler Ultimate service provided an ideal solution that 4Front’s COO Leise Rosman said “understood their company’s grit and startup mindset.”
Arizona-Based Champion College Services Moves from In-House to Outsourced IT
Champion is an Arizona-based company with services focused on assisting over three million students with making well-informed repayment student loan choices. When their full-time IT manager resigned, they decided to explore the option of outsourcing their IT services. As a MyTek Butler Ultimate customer, Champion says “they now have a partner who really understands their IT to best meet their needs and are saving on IT.”