Security Services from MyTek
We provide our clients with cutting edge network and physical security solutions.
Technology, by and large, is responsible for the modern business landscape, but for all it gives the modern business, technology gone wrong can cripple your organization. However, by leveraging your security the right way, you can protect: your network, your data, your office, and ultimately everything you and your staff have worked so hard to build. This is why it is imperitive for you and your organization to have dynamic, well configured, and comprehensive security solutions. MyTek is Arizona’s tour de force when it comes to business security.
The nefarious individuals that seek to undermine your security systems understand this and will look for, and often find, ways to exploit you and your company. MyTek can work with you to evaluate and customize the security solutions your business needs. Our technicians are versed in the industry’s best practices and technologies to ensure that your solutions are managed, maintained, and effective. There are three main aspects to a business security strategy: Physical location security, network and data security, and employee security education.
MyTek’s physical security solutions work to mitigate risk and significantly reduces potential threats.
Designing and deploying a physical security system needs careful consideration for your business, it is essential to know your weaknesses and evaluate how to mitigate them. The modern business is under siege from all types of security risks, and most thieves today are looking for more than the cash in the register or safe. Being prepared with countermeasures helps to ensure that you, your staff, and your business are not accessible by those intending harm.
At MyTek we provide numerous options that work to change your place of business into an extremely secure location. Some of the physical security solutions we provide include:
- Digital Signage – If you want to ensure your customers, vendors, staff, and other visitors are up to date on important business and security information, setting up a broadcast system where everyone can see and stay informed is a great solution.
- Digital Cameras & CCTV -Physical assets need to be protected. Adopting a surveillance system is an excellent way to protect those assets. Our certified technicians can design, install, and maintain a comprehensive digital surveillance system that allows for central monitoring and management.
- Access Control Systems – With a cutting edge access control system, managing the flow of people that have access to certain parts of your business is far more secure and mitigates potential threats.
A secure network needs to be at the top of your organization’s list of priorities.
Technology has become the epicenter of everything you do and there are far more obstacles to overcome than ever before. Whether it is avoiding profit-sapping downtime or a malware attack aiming to take down your entire network. The Internet is filled with bad actors, and they aren’t just after your money, they are after anything that can generate value that touches your business.
At MyTek, we feature several services designed to keep threats out of your network, reducing downtime, and presenting your staff with a robust and functional IT infrastructure in which to maintain operational efficiency, and keep your business moving forward. Some of the network security services we provide include:
- Monitoring and Management – The majority of technology problems that plague the average small business don’t have to be problems at all. Our certified technicians will continuously monitoring your network and identify and remove any suspicious entities. This will significantly reduce technology problems downtime.
- Unified Threat Management – For the organization looking for an enterprise-level solution to their network security, the Unified Threat Management platform (UTM) provides comprehensive antivirus, firewall, content filter, and a spam blocker technology to ensure that your business is covered.
- Mobile Device Management – The whole world is shifting to mobile, and with our mobile device management solution, we manage your organization’s mobile device deployments. Helping you set up a mobile management strategy along with a bring your own device strategy (BYOD).
- Data Backup and Recovery – Data loss can be absolutely devastating for a business. Having a strategy in place so that if, and more than likely when, data is lost it is crucial for your company’s reputation and bottom line to recovery everything quickly. Our Backup and Disaster Recovery platform provides on site backup and cloud deployment to ensure redundancy in your data protection.
All the security in the world can be for nothing if your staff doesn’t know what to look for.
Ignorance is the bane of security and few individuals understand technology at the server level. For those that do are very aware that the majority of your staff needs to be in the know to keep your company’s network and infrastructure secure and uncompromised. MyTek’s IT professionals provide systematic training of email, Internet, and mobile best practices. With the training we provide we help you build a reliable, security-minded workforce that does more to mitigate potential threats than create them.
For more information about our comprehensive security solutions, our certified IT professionals, or how we help Arizona businesses create reliable and functional IT for businesses of all sizes, call us today at 623-312-2440.
Interested in seeing what We can do for your Business? Contact Us to see how We can help you!