With an email signature, you can professionally present your brand and you can enhance brand images, and grab attention to your business.
In this article, we’ll look at ways to set up a signature using your Gmail. MyTek explains the entire process.
How to Setup in Gmail?
Follow these steps to get started with an email signature.
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Click on the Settings icon (gear-shaped) placed at the top right side.
- After clicking, scroll down and find the “Signature” section.
- Either enter your signature or add a standardized signature of your organization.
- Then come down to the bottom of the page and Save Changes.
What Should You Include?
With the correct details, it is easy to create a professional-looking email signature for your business.
- Your Name – The sender’s name is the priority while creating a signature.
- Designation – Designation gives your recipient a clear idea about your business and lets you create an excellent first image.
- Organization Name – Here, you can share your brand logo and project your brand in a positive light.
- Contact Number – With the contact number, your customers can quickly get in touch with you. Also, make sure that you include your company’s extension number.
- Your Website Details – When you link your website details in the signature, the email receiver gets a first-hand idea about your company’s offerings. Also, you can showcase different marketing promotions to get inbound leads.
To explore more about email signature setup, feel free to call MyTek’s IT experts. Our team is reachable on 623-312-2440.