Phoenix Business Technology Can be a Pain in the @sset!
You are probably well aware that Phoenix business technology is an asset when it works but when it doesn’t that asset can turn into a pain in the @!!.
Every business asset requires proactive management to retain its value. The MyTek team is driven to ensure your Phoenix business technology remains a competitive asset that drives business growth. And when you experience technical roadblocks, we deliver the same attention to every detail service level you experience at a 5-star resort.
How does your most recent experience with your current Phoenix business technology support provider compare?
- Did they listen carefully to understand the business impact of your situation? Did they analyze what led up to the situation to prevent its recurrence?
- Did you feel that resolving your challenge was their number one priority?
- At a minimum, I hope that they were easy to work with and delivered results that exceeded your expectations.
If your most recent experience was less than stellar – we should talk.
Below is a sample of how the end users of the businesses MyTek supports responded to the above questions following their interactions with MyTek’s service team:
- “Professionally, he handled my issue quickly and understood I was under a fast approaching deadline (I had 40 minutes to access, download, review, and submit a file to print).”
- “Very efficient and professional. He is excellent in dealing with people that do not know computer jargon but know what needs to be fixed.”
- “Our experience was great because the IT tech that helped us with our email problem was very knowledgeable, very understanding, a great listener. He knew what to do and helped us through what the issues were so we understood.”
- “When I called, it was close to closing time for MyTek. The tech was patient and resolved the issue without making me feel like he was in a hurry. Nicely done!”
- “MyTek was extremely professional and efficient. My support representative was friendly, patient and quick to identify and resolve errors our issues that needed attention.”
Our Phoenix Business Technology Support Measures Up
MyTek is so focused on delivering Phoenix business technology service that makes our clients smile that following every closed ticket, we send one question to our client. We simply ask them to rate their level of happiness. We post those results in real time on the front page of our website for the world to see. View them HERE.
We would welcome the opportunity to add your smiles to MyTek’s collective happiness rating. Let’s get a cup of coffee on your schedule and my dime. I enjoy getting to know other leaders in the Valley and exploring how we can support each other in our mission to expand our businesses.